Saturday 9 July 2016

Spiders - I'll keep the swaering to minimum!

A little story for you on this fine day...

I get a lot of spiders in my bathroom as the window spends a lot of its time on the latch or slightly open so as to let all of the hot air out after a shower because we cannot leave the door open because the dogs go in the bin.
So anyway I often wont notice the spiders and that's fine, until of course they sneak up on you and then its like HOLY FUCK SHIT WHAT IN THE NAME OF GODS GREEN EARTH WAS THAT! and the hole house comes running to your aid - well they are suppose to anyway but my family don't care so no, I deal with spiders alone.

But there was this one time when I saw the spider because I was opening the door and it fell off of its web behind the door and freaked me out and I thought "Aww I'm sorry little spider", basically I felt sorry for the spider so didn't kill it.
I look up to where its web was and saw that there was another spider walking along the wall to the web - I don't know which spider owned the web - anyway this spider then started climbing back up the wall towards its web. It was still going when I left the bathroom.
A little while later I realised I had left my phone in the bathroom where I put it on the side of the bath after taking out of my back pocket so it didn't fall in to the toilet. so I went back into the bathroom to get it. I remembered the spiders and looked up and there was only one - and I could have sworn it was bigger now - and I looked around and could see the other one.

So to this day I do not know whether a spider lost its home/was eaten because of me. Or if a spider got a nice meal of another spider because of me.
To be honest I kind of feel bad either way...not that I like spiders.


So that was my story...Do you have any spider stories or anything like that.

Have a good one...

P.S. I will be doing a review on Now You See Me 2 this evening because I am going to see it later today.

1 comment:

  1. Dear God! Do you know how long it took me to realise that I spelt swearing wrong in the title. Although I'm not going to change it now, it looks like I'm not trying to swear so, got the right sort of message across I guess!

    ReplyDelete